Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Paul Simon

 Life has been interesting here at the Inn for new reasons as of late because we got a temporary new roommate. His name is Paul Simon and he is the cutest little kitten! One of our friends found him outside being attacked by the dogs and so because I am a cat lover, I took him in and gave him a bath. As I was showering him with a lather of tea tree filled soap I noticed that it had tons of fleas on it and so later My roommates and I spent the afternoon bathing the cat and picking off all of the fleas. It was pretty nasty, there was one point were I almost threw the cat because there were so many fleas crawling around. After a few lice treatments and a good brushing we had the fleas off of the little guy and he joined us in our room and at night we kept him in his makeshift bed...aka a bird cage. Even though he was super cute, we couldn't keep him, which honestly wasn't too sad for me as he was a talker and wouldn't be quiet unless he was being held a certain way. It was fun while it lasted, he was a sweet cat that is why I named him Paul Simon because if he were a human he would  have written a love ballad just like his names sake. So now I say so long to him because cats may come and cats may go and never change your point of view. Here are some more pictures of the little dude.



1 comment:

  1. I miss Paul Simon already! I'm glad we got a snuggle in yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete