Thursday, June 14, 2012

And so it begins for Melissa....


I'm leaving for China.
I'M leaving for China.
I'M LEAVING FOR CHINA.
         
  Nope, I'm not believing it either. :)

It seems crazy for me to think I will be headed back to my China home, back into the arms of those amazing, adorable orphans, back to the smog filled city, and back to where G wants me to be for the summer.
I have literally been having dreams about it daily for more than a week now, waking up with vivid images of my China family surrounding me. To think my dreams will become a reality very soon in a matter of days-hours, really.

This time I am flying without a ticket. I know....I sound insane, right?

The stand-by ticket was a bargain and my mom says it will also be a faith building experience :). I only need one seat so I am asking for you to PLEASE PR@Y I can make it on the flight!! My first attempt will be this Friday night Delta flight #129 at 8:30pm out of Seattle.

One seat....only one seat. Shouldn't be hard, right?

As much as I want to be there though (like I wish I was there right now), I know G wants me there at His perfect time. Please also pr@y that I will get on the flight because G wants me in China at that specific time.

For those of you who are wondering, I am fully supported and THANKFUL for all of your generous contributions. It's just humbling and I feel so grateful for you all.

And so it begins, this summer journey of being an Occupational Therapy intern at SFCV. I don't know what this summer will bring but I am excited to see how G's name will be glorified.
 *ROM. 8:28*

*Please also pr@y that Mari will have a safe flight as well to Beijing on the 19th! :)*
No worries...she has an actual ticket!

1 comment:

  1. G is so good and will always use different things in our life to build faith, to help us trust in Him. So it is exciting to begin this journey and see what He will do.

    ReplyDelete