Friday, June 29, 2012

Vincent my buddy

Vincent is one of the little boys I see from 9:00am-9:30am Mon-Fri. He has severe skin allergies which may be the cause of why he is developmentally-delayed.(I'm not an expert on this but this is what I think)  He is almost three years old but he is at the developmental stage of a 6 month old.

As of right now, I try to do as much tummy time as he allows me. Sometimes he likes it and will be on it for fifteen minutes. But today, he would do tummy time at all so I just ended up holding him.

Vincent doesn't get a lot of attention from people as he is in a house full of adorable baby girls. He can sometimes be irritable when you move him in different positions. (For example: tummy time)

I must say I never payed that much attention to him last year so I am so glad I see him every day. He is starting to recognize me now and hates it when our therapy sessions are over.


Oh and by the way, Vincent has a forever family too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment